I am constantly browsing the Missguided website, and I am forever wishing I could buy anything that I set my eyes on. Unfortunately, if I bought everything i set my eyes on then my debit card would be seriously battered. There's no harm in wishing though is there? Here are some of my favourite items that they have featured on the website at the moment of time.
Kinga Tribal Shift Dress £24.99
This dress gives off the perfect boho summery vibe. The print of the dress is so bright and colourful, its perfect for those festival vibes. I feel as if this dress is a summer need as it can be dressed up with a pair of platforms and a clutch bag, or even dressed down with some sandals.
Kikita Greek Key Print Oversized T-Shirt Dress - 16.99
This t-shirt dress aims for the street vibe style with a Greek key print running along the sleeves and the bottom of the dress. This dress would be perfect for a chilled night out with your friends, and could be paired with a stylish backpack or clutch bag. As seen in the photo the bold colour of lipstick really goes with the outfit as it really brings out the power in the outfit.
I absolutely ADORE this shirt. This silky oversized blouse with a cute monochrome daisy design is a must have in your wardrobe this summer! This would look amazing with a pair of denim shorts for a casual look or pair it with leather bottoms for more of an evening look.
Ami Oversized Blouse Dress - 24.99
I am in love with this dress. I have really been into oversized clothing lately, and this is a prime example of what I'm talking about. This oversized shirt dress is so nice with its abstract print. I feel like you could either dress this up or down, but it would look amazing with ankle boots and an over the shoulder satchel purse.
Well, these have been a few of my favourite clothing items from Missguided at the moment. I would love for you guys to let me know if you like any of these, or even tell me what you've been liking as well, and I might even get some inspiration for my outfits as well!
Thats all for now,
Sabah





No comments:
Post a Comment