I have finished studying my first year in Liverpool, and a thought had occurred to me...I had never properly explored Liverpool. It was actually shocking, as Liverpool is actually a very beautiful city, especially when the sun is out!
So thats when my friend Zaina and I decided to have a adventure around the city. The weather was beautiful, and it was such a nice atmosphere, how could we say no??? We did our exploring over a couple of days as there is so much to see in Liverpool, and we couldn't possibly do all that trotting about all in one day!
Firstly, we started out in Costa Coffee, as you do! Its nice to sit down and have a chat before you go on a long trek. I ordered a green tea. I like to have one mug of green tea a day, and this is because it boosts your immune system and it also fastens your metabolism.

We then went on a random stroll, and went where the wind took us. Liverpool has so many beautiful buildings. There are over 2,500 building in Liverpool, and most of them are known to have some sort of historical or cultural significance.
Each of them have their own uniqueness to them, and thats why they are so nice to look at.
![]() |
| Zaina |
We then decided to head to the docks, it was so nice a refreshing to take a walk along the Albert Docks. The sun was out, the sky was clear. it really was a beautiful day.
We then discovered some cute little cafe's which were surrounded beautiful buildings.

I learned so much more about Liverpool whilst exploring, and discovered so many nice places. I am very sure that there are many more places to discover. I really do recommend that people visit Liverpool for the weekend, as there is so much to do.
Have any of you ever visited Liverpool? Or done something fun that I may not know about? Please let me know! I will definitely be uploading more blog posts of my adventures around Liverpool.
Have any of you ever visited Liverpool? Or done something fun that I may not know about? Please let me know! I will definitely be uploading more blog posts of my adventures around Liverpool.
Thats all for now,
Sabah







I've always wanted to visit England the whole country looks absolutely gorgeous! Liverpool especially. Maybe one day I'll get to see it for my own eyes. Glad to hear you had a great day! :)
ReplyDeleteDeb | Debra Bros Blog
Yes! You should most definitely visit England one day! There is so much to see, I've got my fingers crossed for you :) Thank you so much!
Delete